Name: Fredericksburg - OSHA-30 Training Class
Date: February 3, 2020 - February 4, 2020
Education Series – OSHA-30 Safety Training Class
• Monday and Tuesday, February 3-4 and 10-11, 2020
• 8:00AM-4:00PM (breakfast, lunch and snacks are provided each day)
• FABA Boardroom
• $200 for members, $300 for non member
The OSHA 30-hr course is designed for commercial and residential contractors, both company owners and their employees and anyone who has a safety responsibility on the jobsite. Learn from actual claims that have occured -- one misstep or unsafe behavior can affect you and your company. We will employ hands-on discussions of real life situations that you may have experienced and the solutions to correct them. All participants must be able to pass the final test to earn a course completion card. If you have already taken the 10-hr course, it's time to deepen your understanding of the construction safety standards.
Be attending this five-day class, you will be able to:
• Discuss common causes of accidents and fatalities and their ultimate costs
• Learn to identify and eliminate safety hazards
• Use and understand the 29 CFR 1926 to make jobsites safer
• Confidently conduct routine training events, like safety talks
• Learn where to find additional safety resources
• Enhance your written safety program
Federal OSHA authorizes Builders University faculty as outreach instructors. Upon completion, you will receive a course completion card from Federal OSHA and a Builders University course completion certificate.
Must complete all 4 days to get certification.