Name: Entrepreneur to Enterprise
Date: January 30, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Owning a business is a great opportunity to build a personal legacy, create financial
abundance and have a meaningful and fun purpose in your life. To often however,
this does not manifest. 95% of business owners struggle to make a living and own a
job rather than an actual business, at the cost of the added stress of
This workshop introduces the major business operating systems, how they work and how you can choose the
one that is most suited to your business’ situation, stage of development and your temperament as a leader.
Participating business and non-profit leaders will learn:
- What is a Lifestyle Business, what is a Scalable Business and how they differ
- Why most businesses are lifestyle businesses and how do they get stuck at that stage
- The traditional ways of scaling a business and their costs and pitfalls
- The new way of scaling a business without hiring expensive consultants, seasoned executives or bringing
on investors that want a piece of your pie.
- What a Business Operating System is and what it does. (Hint: It’s not digital technology.)
- 8 major Business Operating Systems available for small to large private businesses in America
- What are the pros and cons of these systems and how to determine which suits your needs
Attendees will walk away with a key understanding of what stage their business is at and the different
Business Operating Systems available to take their organization to the next level.